Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Ok....so I'm in the house, watching Madagascar....sick with no voice, I have a voice but you can't hear it unless I make it high pitched like Mickey Mouse...no one can stand it lol...my grandma was sposed to spend the night with us tonight, she said she couldn't cause my voice sounds like this and it would drive her crazy. :-(

Pretty funny....

That's what winter will do to ya!

Well....I'm kind of upset that Christmas came so soon.....Id put it off for another 2 weeks if I could...I hate that its only this time of year that people are kind, giving, etc....once it's over everyone's back to their same ole same ole....

But I guess I am anxious to see what I have under the tree! well....in the living room! since we don't have a tree lol


I'll post pictures and list of things I got tomorrow....



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL......AND TO ALLLLL A GOOOD NIGHTTTTT!

and remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!

And don't forget to leave dairy free cookies n Lactaid milk for santy claus ;-)

(he might be lactose int. like me lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment