Monday, December 22, 2008

Rainydays and Mondays


Ok...so its a Monday...its Christmas Break (they both get capitalized cause its such an amazing thing) and im SO bored....my moms at work till 8....home alone , can't get any worse....I rented 7 movies from Blockbuster last night for $7.68, great price, huh? All their regular movies are 99 cents and "Blockbuster Favorites" are $1.99...but I got 2 free rentals with my rewards card, cool right? Although my movie choices were kinda random....I chose very carefully...

1. Little Rascals

2.Madagascar

3.Baby Geniuses

4. Mary-Kate & Ashley's The Challenge

5. Child's Play (CHUCKY)

6. White Chicks

7. Baby's Day Out

I know that's a crazy random playlist but.....lol



So I hope everyone else is out somewhere having fun....but if you're reading this you're sitting behind your laptop like me. bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment