Friday, December 19, 2008

PAGEANTS




Ok....so I do beauty pageants and really enjoy them. I haven't been doing them for a super long time, but I'm pretty good lol! I do Southern national pageants, the highly controversial "JonBenet" pageants lol with all the babies with makeup and fake hair. A lot of people look down on kid pageants but I think they're a great confidence builder, help girls with poise, makes them more outgoing, you meet lots of people, able to speak in front of large crowds...


What's your opinion on child beauty pageants? There's many shows on tv like "Little Beauties" on VH1 and several others, I really encourage you to watch one!


I'd love to hear what you all think of them....I do think $2500 (average price) for a well-made toddler's pageant dress is pretty outrageous....and 1 year olds with fake eyelashes is also pretty outrageous...but I think they're wonderful experiences, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment